Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Day Ten

It's 11 p.m. and I still haven't done my 21-day experiment practice. Honestly, the whole thing pretty much slipped my mind today.

In the past, I have stopped doing my positive practices when things are going really good in my life...and with buying my dream car yesterday...and celebrating my 1 year anniversary working for New World Library today, that's definitely the case right now. I need to remember that the things I do that feed my spirit are what helped me find my happy place in the first place!

I am glad I am keeping this blog to help keep me on track with this experiment. It somehow makes me feel more accountable. Otherwise it would be far too easy not to walk, er skip, my talk as far as following through with my experiment....in good times and in bad.

Speaking of which, it's late and I'm tired...I'm going to do a short meditation from Jack Kornblum's CD and hit the hay. Skip on!

No comments: