Monday, March 20, 2006

This just in from Skipper Susan in Pitttsburgh! It sounds like there is going to be some fantastic skipping happening this spring. Lord knows our world needs it!

I actually talked to my first stranger - a woman running - about skipping. She said she may just take me up on the offer (of joining next time), as she is getting tired of running. Another guy was walking his dog, and I yelled out, as he stared, "It's my new form of exercise - it's fun" to which he replied "I'll bet!" So, I'm overcoming my fear, sashaying on the sidewalks. I keep visualizing leading skips and saying, "Now this is the sideways skip, and this is the skip turn. It's good to vary the steps," etc. Won't be long before real people start to fill out my visions. All hail Spring! See you in the summer in San Fran, I really hope! Susan

I also just heard from Becki in Florida (the skipper from yesterday's post) and she is taking me up on my challenge to skip every day for 21-days! As I've mentioned before, I am working on a book about skipping through life and the 21-day spiritual experiment concept is going to be a major part of it. I am looking for other people who are ready to step up their spiritual/skipping lives by creating their own 21-day experiement...and then sharing their results with me for my book project! If you are interested in learning more, please send me an email.

No comments: