Friday, June 10, 2005

My bloggin' brother tells me that for these things to work, I need to be writing in it all the time! Starting that new habit seems to be taking a while! Oh well, all in good time I suppose.

I received this email from a skipper named Adam and wanted to share it. He speaks the truth...Skip on!

I haven't seen iskip.com before and yet I assure you, as a 18 year-old male A-level student, I have been skipping for years in many many places. In fact one of my fondest memories of my marvy girlfriend Helena is of, before we were going out, skipping in-time down the corridors of school. I also have wonderful memories of us skipping together in HMV, down country roads, in the cinema and alongside a cycle path.

This is never planned, we just tend to sporadically burst into skipping. Before that, I have often encouraged members of my drama society to skip. We take a break half way through our 3 hour session to go to the local co-op. Almost every time I skip and I have managed to get up to five people to join me. Yeah!

Skipping is snazzily fantastic and it a great, fun and surprisingly fast way to get around. Honestly, people should have no reservations about skipping. None what-so-ever.

No comments: