Saturday, February 25, 2006

Day Six

Tonight I will be participating in all night prayer ritual with one my women's groups. We will be taking turns singing, "Spirit of the living God move afresh in me. Spirit of the living God move afresh in me. Melt me. Mold Me. Fill me. Use me. Spirit of the Living God move afresh in me" over and over throughout the night.

We will start at 9 pm and end tomorrow morning at 5 am, so I am counting tonight as my 21-day experiment practice for both today and tomorrow.

This is my third time doing this ritual with this group of women. It is a powerful process of boldly inviting the Divine into our lives...The last time I did it, it helped me break through my resistence to writing....I wrote the introduction for my book the next day! So I am excited to see what inner shifts, insights, and inspirations tonight might bring.

No comments: