Monday, February 27, 2006

Day Eight

I have been doing this 21-day spiritual experiment for over a week now. It absolutely and completely has already shifted things in my inner world.

It is getting easier to pay attention to the quality of thoughts I think. I am beginning to notice my inner critic and negative self talk only without the emotional charge. The inner world is a fascinating place. I did yoga as my practice today and felt more calm, inner peace and self-acceptance than I have felt in a very long time.

My powerful prayer experience this weekend inspired me to start writing my prayers in my journal before bed. I feel really connected spiritually right now and am so happy these things have been so easy to do. I feel like I am developing positive habits from this experiment that are going to continue to open my heart and mind in new and exciting directions. Oooh la la!

No comments: