Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I recently got this email from someone named Madeline and wanted to share....

Hi, I live in Winter Springs, a suburb in Orlando...I don't actually skip, but, hey, there's a spring in my step & I have a very bouncy personality. Does that count?

Absolutely that counts!! In fact, that is what it is all about! Iskip is more about being a positive energy kind of person with a spring in her/his step than the actual physical act of skipping! There are so many different ways the energy of skipping shows up in our lives.... Blowing bubbles.. Playing with little kids... Dancing... Laughing... Singing.... There are unlimited ways to bounce through life! What counts is having enough courage to be true to yourself so your inner light shines as brightly as possible. Let it shine! Let it shine! Let it shine!


No comments: