Monday, October 03, 2005

Blowing bubbles ranks right up there with skipping as far as my favorite ways to bring more joy and positive energy to every day life!

When I go out in the city on Friday nights, I often bring a bottle of bubbles with me. It is great fun to stand on a street corner blowing bubbles and watching how they bring out the kid in the people that pass by. Bubble lovers respond by chasing after them....or trying to pop them...or by saying, "BUBBLES!!" in an enthusiastic childlike voice. It's great fun.

Saturday before last, I attended the Love Parade in San Francisco and blew bubbles as the floats and dancers went by. A man I didn't know started taking pictures of me, and I asked him to email them if any of them turned out. I was so happy when he actually did! The picture above is from that fun, magical, love filled day! There are more fun pictures from the Love Parade on the photographer Mikhail Rezhepp's website. Skip on! Bubble on!

No comments: