Friday, July 29, 2005

I loved getting this email from a skipper named Jenny. It's good to know I'm not the only one who likes to skip in stores....

I have many skipping stories, but this one is the best. I was skipping through Best Buy (yes I know what you're thinking) and a salesman saw me and told me, "ma'am, skipping is not allowed in the store." I could not believe it and I got mad at that guy. He did not know who he was messing with. He later told me he was just kidding and followed me around the store asking if I needed help with the Cd's. geez! He annoyed me but it was pretty funny.

Skip on Jenny! One of my favorite places to skip is at the grocery store. There's something incredibly free and a little rebellious for me about skipping there especially. If you aren't a skipper, this might sound a little strange. But don't knock it until you try it. It's a great rush...and while people might give you a bit of a hard time...As long as you are skipping with the right intention, it's hard for them to take it all too seriously. Skip on!

No comments: