Thursday, August 04, 2005

Just got this email from a kindred skipping spirit and wanted to share...

I am a skipper and was just introduced to your website! I was skipping out at the Bayshore in Palo Alto last week, much to the humor of passersby. But I was enjoying the sun and blue sky, the birds and the wind and the bay, so skipping was required! Plus it's such a great workout! - Donna

Skip on Donna! Like you, I love how skipping throws us into the moment and helps us appreciate the simpler things....It's hard to be stressed about bills or problems when you are gleefully bounding down the street!!

Skipping burns twice as many calories as walking does...So for you walkers out there, try skipping a block every now and then and you will get a double bang for your caloric buck.

If you are someone who loves to skip, I'd love to hear from you! Write to me at kimskips@peoplepc.com and tellme your skipping story! Skip on!

2 comments:

Steve said...

I'm a closet skipper. It hurts...

:`(

kitty said...

oh I skip from time to time... people look at me like I'm nuts - but I dont care!! hehehe I also color in coloring books and read comic books (I'm 32)