Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Last weekend I got a message on the skipper phone from a skipper who lives in Northern California. He left me a message saying he is a 14-year-old sophomore who loves to skip. So much so that one day he skipped throughout the halls of Amador High School singing John Lennon's Imagine and handing out little peace signs!

I loved hearing his story....I love to imagine a world where every community has one bright light like this skipper who finds joy through spreading a message of peace and love! Skipping is such a powerful way to add positive energy to the world around you.

Gandhi said, "We must be the change we wish to see in the world." I believe with all of my heart that when we can find the courage and inner strength to skip through life, we are being the kind of change our world desperately needs. Skip on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peace, Love, And Rock & Roll

Love,
R.L. (sunowl_moonwolf@yahoo.com)