Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I apologize for letting so much time skip by between entries. It seems that life is moving extraordinarily quickly these days.

I had to do a quick post after I read about the nun who was reprimanded for dancing wildly at World Youth Day in Germany. I loved the picture of the nun busting a move with a young missionary!

The story reminded me of my previous post about my experience skipping with a nun while working a trade show in the Midwest. The skipping nun's superiors asked that I not post the picture that was taken of us skipping on the web. At first I didn't understand why...But now I wonder if they were nervous about the potential for national media!

I have great respect for women who dedicate their lives to service....I will pray for the day that the holy spirit can move freely enough within them that dancing and skipping become a perfectly acceptable thing for them to do! After all, both dancing and skipping are glorious ways to celebrate life!

No comments: