Monday, August 15, 2005

Keep the emails and comments coming. It makes my day to get emails like this one from a 13-year-old skipper named Kristi...

I skip therefore I am. Or do I? Oh yes... yes, I defintely skip. I also leap and bound. My sister also is a spinning enthusiast but this unfortunately makes me much too dizzy... ugh. Oh well. It isn't exactly the skipping aditude to get too worked up about things, is it? After all, us skippers are the sorta people that sing in public. :-)

Funny that you should mention spinning, Kristi...The other day I was playing a very casual game of volleyball with some friends and I started spinning around in a circle while the server on the other side ran after the ball. I spun and I spun until I was so dizzy I could hardly see!

Unfortunately, the server got the ball and hit it over to our side just as I stopped spinning! Happily my team mates are also fun loving spirits because I was so dizzy that I missed the ball. They didn't get mad...Instead they said, "What's next Kim, are you going to make a website called ispin.com!?" Skip on! Spin on!

No comments: