Monday, August 29, 2005

Tomorrow morning I am leaving for my annual Burning Man adventure (this year makes 9 in a row!) Here is my special prayer/intention for my experience...

Dear God/Goddess/Spirit/Higher Power:

I give my Burning Man 2005 experience to you....I am tired of being blocked on my book project...I am tried of being too scared to move forward with it....I am tired of letting my self-dobut and self-disgust dominate this part of my life.

I want to feel as free and inspired and full of joy as I did when you first called me to start skipping. Thank you for how you are speaking to me and for how I know deep in my heart that documenting my journey in writiing is what you are asking me to do with my life. What a blessing that I can hear your instructions so clearly.

Even though I know it doesn't help, I have been extremely disappointed in myself for being too afraid to manifest my dream. I recognize my childlike will that is digging in her heels and wanting to stay right where she is. That part of me is terrified of fully putting herself out there again. I give that part of me to you. Please fill my being with so much passion and inspiration that my story effortlessly flows out onto the page. Wake me up in the middle of the night so excited about my project that I can't help but get up and write, write, write!

Let every breath I take and every step I make out there in the beautiful desert be a powerful prayer to you. Melt me. Mold me. Fil me. Use me.

With love, gratitude, and enthusiastic anticipation...

Skipper Kim

No comments: