Monday, July 11, 2005

It's great fun when skippers (and non-skippers) leave comments for me after my entries. It really makes my day! (Hint, hint!)

Here's the latest. This one from someone named Dave B. in Portland...

It is so good to hear such positive stories about skipping. I myself am a skipper and I find it difficult for my co-workers to accept me. I hear there coments questioning my sexuality but I won't let it stop me. I've explained to them it's fun and healthy. I reused to be ashamed and let my co workers abuse me and the strength I receive from your stories help me through my day. So I will continue to skip and be happy no matter what they say or do.

I just love knowing that there are so many kindred spirits out there who are skipping through life! Thanks, David for the reminder about the joy that is the reward for being free enough to skip!

No comments: