Thursday, June 01, 2006

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know I am working on a book about finding and living your unique life calling, which of course, my skipping adventure is a perfect example of. You never know what your heart might beckon you to do....or what is possible until you say YES to it!

Right now I am writing about the importance of letting ourselves be a beginner and trying new things as we get older. For instance, my Grandmother started taking piano lessons in her late 70s and got her college degree in her 50s! I'm looking for a compelling story or two about people who took up a hobby, sport, or passion late in life and became wildly successful at it! So I thought I'd post something here. If you know of such a story, I'd really appreciate it if you would email me and share it! You also could leave your story as a comment here on my blog. Skip on!

No comments: