Thursday, April 27, 2006


I love my job as a book publicist at New World Library because it connects me with so many like-minded people who are changing our world for the better. It feels really good to help my authors get their work out into the world via radio, tv, newspaper, and magazines.

One of my authors this season is a nationally recognized psychic named Darrin Owens whose book Reader of Hearts: The Life and Teachings of a Reluctant Psychic is releasing this week!

Darrin believes there are thousands upon thousands of Americans with untapped psychic and spiritual abilities. That's why his psychic readings are designed not only to give his clients a vision for their future, but also to help them develop their own psychic and spiritual gifts.

Darrin knows all too well how challenging living with misunderstood psychic and spiritual abilities can be having grown up in the bible belt of Arkansas. In addition to telling his inspiring story, Reader of Hearts offers all of us the insight and encouragement we need to deepen our own spiritual connection and to realize our psychic gifts.

Not only is Darrin a psychic, he's also a skipper as evidenced by this excerpt from a blog entry he did this week...

On Sunday I took my darling pup Tobey out for a hike in the woods. It was beautiful! As I was walking down the wooded path, the breeze flowing gently through the trees, birds singing me their songs, I suddenly, out of nowhere, was hit with a skipping fit! I acted as if Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz possessed me and Tobey became Toto and of we both skipped down the imaginary yellow brick road. I loved it!!!

Skip on Darrin! I love it too! Darrin will be doing quite a bit of traveling in the coming months to promote his book...Including a trip to San Francisco to skip with me! Check out his website for his travel schedule and/or to learn more about the readings he does both on the phone and in-person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have just checked out this site and read the comments bade about Darrin Owens.....Darrin Owens is my son and I just had to say Thank You so much for your wonderful words about Darrin. I am so proud for him, and of him and I can never miss the chance of bragging about him and his wonderful gifts, whenever possible.

Thank you, Again for everything you have done to help Darrin.

Darrin's Mom
Mary D. Long
blong@grnco.net