Wednesday, April 12, 2006


Tonight I skipped down to Citizen Cupcake inside Virgin Records to hear my friend Zanne Mack play an unplugged set. Another long time friend of mine Andrea manages the cafe and brings in live music every Wednesday night!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the poster for Jack Black's new movie at the store. Is it me, or is Jack striking a super skipper pose!? Skip on Jack Black!

The SKIP ON! image on my postcard was taken by the amazingly talented Margot Duane back in 2000 in the early skipping days. She took me up to the Marin Headlands and said, "You are the skipping Queen and you can do anything! Now let me see you skip girlfriend!"

I bring SKIP ON postcards everywhere I go so it has become quite the skipping calling card! I also love to send them to kindred spirits I meet through iskip.com. If you email me and share a skipping story and your mailing address, I'd be happy to send you one too.

If it's a Jack Black poster you are after instead, I found one for sale on a website called Poster World. Skip on!

No comments: