Monday, May 01, 2006


I just got back from working at the LA Times Book Festival down in Los Angeles. My boss Monique and I drove a mini-van packed with books down from SF on Friday. It was fun to get out of the office for a road trip.

I got to see an advanced screening of an upcoming new movie called Peaceful Warrior that is based on one of the books the company I work for publishes. You can watch a trailer for this amazing film by clicking here.

The book is Dan Millman's The Way of the Peaceful Warrior. It is a novel that is based on actual events from his life. It is the story of a young gymnast who meets a wise older man he calls Socrates who offers him important life wisdom in a really cool way. I just found this totally cool interview with Dan about the book and movie from Vision Magazine's website.

I can't recommend this movie highly enough and am really excited to watch how it does at the box office!

No comments: