Friday, February 08, 2008

Here's a super fun new video I recently posted to You Tube! Do you remember the TO TELL THE TRUTH show? As in, "Will the real Kim Corbin please stand up?" Well, here's my appearance on the show back in 2001.



We ended up winning the maximum prize money... $5,000 split between the three of us...It was such a fun experience....Although it was hard for me to be less than chipper which is what the producers suggested. They didn't want my usual enthusiastic energy about skipping to give me away, so I had to intentionally put on the dimmer switch.

The woman who got all the votes was a wonderful spirit! She was going through a lot of intense stuff in her personal life at the time, and said that being on the show helped reconnect her with her own inner skipper....which obviously shines very brightly! Yay!

No comments: