Thursday, September 28, 2006

It's been a while since I've heard from Sophie and Emma who are Australia's most vocal advocates of skipping! So I was happy to get the following which they asked me to post on their behalf.

Hey this is Emma and Sophie from Australia and we are 25 years old. We thought we would enter a blog about some of our skipping adventures.

We skipped to the beach and there were slimey things on the sand and crabs so we had to skip really high to avoid them and it felt really good. We now skip really high in the air...Try it! Its the best fun since treadmill skipping. We also had a basketball grand final and decided to skip in the last 5 minutes and we came from behind...AND WE WON!!!!!!!!!! It was vigorous skipping but we got the biggest kick...It was like skipping with no clothes on.

We would like everyone reading this to have a one minute silence for our cat Skipper that died...May he skip in peace. We have also discovered skipping warms your toes on cold winters day. Try it, it will help your feet be toasty warm like marshmallows over the fire... Always remember...If u skip you are hip. Now here is an acronym we made

S urreal
K eeps you entertained
I ncredible
P eter likes to skip to!

So long farewell, skip on dollykins!!!


I love posting the stories of other skippers, so if you have one to share email me! I promise not to share it on my blog unless you tell me it is ok! Or perhaps you have an acronym of your own to share? I'd love to hear from you! Skippers of the world unite! Skip on!

No comments: