Sunday, November 13, 2005

Last weekend I attended "The Spirited Woman Workshop" that is facilitated by a lovely woman named Nancy Mills. I just love the work that Nancy is doing, so wanted to let you know about her mission of empowering spirited women everywhere!

This picture above is from the workshop. That's me in the bottom right hand corner throwing flower petals at the woman who is reading the pink paper...her name is Elizabeth! Nancy's workshops are a lot of fun, a little silly (in the best possible way), and extremely heart opening.

I love sitting in circles of women where the intention is openly and honestly sharing about our lives....The Spirited Woman workshop was one of those experiences. I love how I see myself in other women's stories. I love the way hearing other women speak from their heart helps me know I am not alone in this adventure called life.

Nancy gives workshops all over the country, so be sure to skip on over to her beautiful website and check it out. She invites you to post your thoughts and spirited women stories on her blog! The November question of the month is "What makes you Unstoppable!?" I posted my answer yesterday and would love to see yours there as well!

Skip on spirited women...(and men, too!) Onward and upward! Together we can change the world.

No comments: