Tuesday, November 08, 2005


Back in 2000, the Wall Street Journal did a small piece about iskip.com and my skipping efforts. Shortly after, I got a vhs tape in the mail from a guy named Jeff Lester. He said I would understand why he sent it when I watched the tape.

Jeff is the producer of an amazing short film called The Last Real Cowboys starring Billy Bob Thorton. I couldn't believe my eyes when I was watching the film. Jeff and I clearly were inspired in similar ways by skipping! (You can watch it online by clicking here!)

It's unfortunate that the story ends like it does...and it is also unfortunate we fear a metaphorically similar fate in our modern world!

All the more reason for us to skip loud and skip proud! It's time to write new skipping rules as we joyfully and boldly exercise our right to freedom by skipping freely!!! SKIP ON! :-)

No comments: