Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Did you happen to see The Ellen Show yesterday?!? I'm not a bit surprised to learn that Ellen is a skipper!!

I was at work while the show is on, but thanks to Andrea in Florida, I heard that Ellen skipped at the start of the show....Here's Andrea's skipping report...

It was a short segment during the beginning of her show where she's walking down the hallway toward the studio and the voice over gives her stream of consciouness thoughts along the way. She just said something about how she likes to bounce along as she walks and then said, "maybe I'll skip" and did so for a few steps before going onto another line of thought.

Many thanks for Andrea for reporting this skipper sighting! And many thanks to Ellen for skipping on national television! Skip on Andrea! Skip on Ellen! Skip on! Skip on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Skipper Kim, when I was looking for stuff on skateboarding bags this site came up, so I guess that you must be interested, or have commented on it at some point in the past! Anyway, if you do like skateboarding bags check it out. There is a blog there too, to repay the favour!

Anonymous said...

Hi Skipper Kim I was searching for skateboarding brands and your blog came up, so I thought I would have a look and post on it. If you are interested in skateboarding brands you should have a look at http://www.munkii.com. There is a blog there too, which you could always comment on skateboarding brands about!