Tuesday, January 29, 2008

When I first decided to try to start a national skipping movement, I had no idea how seriously the fitness community would take my idea. At the time, I simply thought of it as a fun, positive energy thing that free spirits could do together.

Before I knew it, though, magazines like Prevention, Fitness, Shape, and Sports Illustrated for women were singing the many health benefits of skipping! Here's a You Tube video of one of the most informative news segments about skipping that was ever done from the fitness benefit angle...



Watching the video again and noticing how much thinner I was then than I am now inspires me to get out there and start skipping for longer distances and in a more disciplined way! Skip on!

1 comment:

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.