Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Helen Fink in Lima, Ohio was one of the most active head skippers back when there were 70+ cities where someone was helping to spread the skipping message. Her vanity plate even reads "I Skip!" One summer I got the opportunity to visit her in Ohio...We had sooo much fun spreading positive energy around Lima at their annual Lima Bean Festival.

I got this email from Helen today and wanted to share...I love imaginging her skipping up to the podium, don't you?

Today (1/22/08) at Noon, I had to give a presentation about myself and my interests. I skipped up to the podium while playing the song "Walking on Sunshine - Don't it Make you Feel Good! I said, "Hello, my name is Helen Fink, and I confess, I am a skipper. It says so on my car license plate, and there is no cure." Everyone laughed and I got a round of applause.

Skip on Helen! Am so happy to be back in touch.

No comments: