Friday, December 21, 2007

Marc Allen, the wonderful founder and President of New World Library just came into the office with eyes still damp from crying after hearing a song on the radio called, "Bring Him Home Santa" that is sung by a 6-year old girl who wants Santa to bring her Dad home from the war for Christmas.

I was so moved by his heartfelt reaction, that I went to the song's website and found the following video.
It is a poignant reminder about the sad realities of living in a time of war...Something that feels far too easy for me to forget since I don't personally have friends/family who are putting their lives on the line over there.

Please join me in sending love and positive energy to all of our soldiers who are serving in Iraq and to all of their families....Let's all pray that Santa's magic will help bring them home soon.

No comments: