Thursday, December 13, 2007

I work with an amazing skipping spirit named Jessica at New World Library who just recently learned that iskip.com exists...She loved the idea right away...and we've been talking about doing some fun skipping stuff on MySpace and Zaadz together...Her positive energy about skipping is like a breath of fresh air! She's a kindred spirit for sure.

All of her good juju inspired me to finally get around to posting what has to be my favorite skipping television segments that was ever done about iskip. It aired on Evening Magazine in the Bay Area.

I'm in awe of the focus and passion that pulsed through my being back then...My spirit was completely running the show. I was a woman on a mission and nothing was going to stop me from getting my message out! As I watch it now, some six years later, having skipped both on that mountaintop AND through a long and dark valley on the other side, hearing myself say, "Skip on" at the end takes on a whole meaning!

I still believe with all of my heart that our world needs as much of the joyful, positive, free-spirited energy that skipping provides as it can get these days...Even though I'm no longer feeling compelled to pick up a megaphone to shout my message to the world, it is delightful to feel the flame of my passion for skipping being reignited in my heart again. I wonder where it will take me this time...and know wherever it is, I'm feeling more willing to follow than I have in a very long time.

No comments: