Thursday, August 10, 2006

Back when I first started the skipping movement, I most certainly experienced my 15+ minutes of fame. I skipped on CNN, on multiple newscasts, and even won $2,000 as a guest on the TO TELL THE TRUTH SHOW...As in, "Will the REAL Kim Corbin please stand up!?" Still, my ultimate TV skipping experience had to have been when I was a guest on the Donny & Marie Show. Skipping with Donny Osmond! Talk about a childhood dream come true.

Click here to watch my appearance on the Donny & Marie show back in 2000! It was one of the most exciting and wonderful days of my life thus far.

As an update, the skip across the country I mention never did materialize...Looking back I can say I'm really glad about that. I have a feeling if I had to skip all the way across America that I'd probably not want to skip another step for quite some time! The Sunday Skip in Central Park I talk about, on the other hand, was a great success! Skip on!

No comments: