Thursday, January 19, 2006

Just a quick note to let you know I'm still alive and skipping! It's amazing how quickly time goes by when I get out of the habit of posting on my blog! It's kind of like working out.... When I'm on a roll it is easy, but when I get out of my routine I can forget all about it for a while....and then starting again can prove challenging!

This past Tuesday the 17th was my 37th birthday...My gentleman friend took me to Lake Tahoe for the long weekend to celebrate. What a way to start a new year! Once again I am reminded of the magic of California. As we climbed up the pass toward Lake Tahoe I was reminded of the movie NARNIA. It was amazing to watch the weather magically transform into a winter wonderland. :-)

My laptop's motherboard went out, so I won't be online at home for about a week while I wait for my new one to arrive....So the posts could remain sparse for the next little while. But once I'm back in action and am able to post when I'm not at work, I have a fun idea for how I want to use this blog moving forward. So stay tuned for a fun blog adventure!

Skip on!

No comments: