Sunday, December 11, 2005

My beloved Grandmother died this morning in her sleep. This is truly a blessing as her physical suffering at the end was minimal despite a long battle with lymphoma. She lived gracefully and she died gracefully. She is my hero.

I am flying back to Indiana tomorrow for the funeral and will stay until the New Year. It will feel good to be with people who know and love her as deeply as I do. It will feel good to go deep with my family.

I am very present to the fact that my Grandmother's spirit lives on through me. I'm writing something to read at her funeral about this, and would like to share it with you once I do.

I feel complete with Grandmother. I would have loved to see her one last time...But there was nothing she could have said that I don't already know deep in my soul. Our relationship is eternal. I feel that at the cellular level.

Please keep my family in your thoughts....and I would love it if you would call someone you love deeply just to tell them how much you love them on my Grandmother's behalf.

No comments: