Sunday, November 25, 2007

Here's a great skipping location skip tip from a skipper named Jim in Virgina...

Ever try skipping at George Washington's Mount Vernon estate and gardens? If you ever make it to Virginia, you should try it - lots of open spaces, great for skipping. In fact, that's what I'm going to be doing this morning! I go there all the time, and skip too. The gardens are beautiful, and very skipper friendly.

While I can't imagine Washington himself skipping there (well, at least *I* can't) , I'm sure Nelly and Washy Custis did, and I'm sure they weren't the only ones. ;)

While I haven't skipped in Virigina yet, I do have a few preferred skipping places these days...in the beautiful nature preserve behind my house...and on the trails in Sedona, AZ. Definitely a far cry from my more evangelical skipping days with megaphone in tow when I lived in downtown San Francisco!! That's for sure.

Would love to hear where your favorite place to skip is? Either leave a commment here or email me with YOUR favorite skipping locales. Skip on!

No comments: