Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy New Year! I hope your year is off to a great start...Something tells me this is going to be a great one...After all 2007 rhymes with heaven!

A couple of months ago, I joined a fabulous online community called Zaadz. It's like an intentional My Space....Everyone who joins shares the desire of wanting to use their lives to change the world for the better. It's VERY cool! Check it out...Espeically if you are someone who believes we must be the change we wish to see in the world.

You can start what they call pods about certain subjects...So of course, I just started a skipping pod. It would be great if skippers all over the world would join. (That means you!) Here's the description I wrote:

This pod is for positive energy people who love to skip! Yes, skip, as in leaping happily down the street...whether spontaneously in the moment or intentionally for joy, fitness, or to change the world!

Every time we skip, we add joy and positive energy to the world....All the while challenging well-entrenched, unspoken cultural rules about self- expressoin and personal freedom. Seeing adults consumed by the joy of skipping sends a compelling message about the power of the spirit over fear.

Let's experirment with skipping more intentionally and more often as a social experiment! Let's celebrate the small energetic contribution we make to the collective consciousness with each skip we take.

Let's get our skip on and share our magical experiences (skipping and otherwise) here!


If you join Zaadz or already a member please be sure to add me as a friend! My nickname on there is SKIPPER. Skip on!

2 comments:

Pam said...

What a fun blog Skipper Kim!

~C4Chaos said...

thanks for the Zaadz shout out. i've added you to my friends list ;)

~C