Wednesday, October 25, 2006

This past weekend I was "Back Home Again in Indiana" to enjoy the beautiful fall colors. It had been eight years since I'd been back during what is hands down my favorite part of the year there.

I watched football, went on a nature hike with my niece and nephew, and skipped on country roads. I also taught my parents how to meditate which was really something! It was a wonderful and relaxing long weekend.

This morning, I found the video from a newscast I did way back in 1999 when I first created iskip.com. It is from a station out of Sacramento and it was so fun to watch that I decided to post it on You Tube! You can watch it for yourself by clicking here.

I can't believe how young I look! And little did I know then that I would still be skipping loud and skipping proud nearly a decade later. :-) What a long, strange skip it continues to be. Skip on!

No comments: