Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just received this email and felt inspired to share...

After viewing your blog, I went outside to skip. There is something so freeing about the particular leg/arm/full body movements of skipping. Thank you for such a wonderful, easy and freeing invitation to be fully who we are. Skipping brought me directly back into my body and enlivened my senses!

This coming Sunday I am going to be doing a live TV interview on Sacramento's KOVR about skipping as a path to happiness in the 8 am hour! Be sure to tune in if you're in the area!

I'll also be working at New World Library's booth at the Green Festival on Saturday from 3-8 pm. If you're there, skip on by and say hello!

1 comment:

banjotan said...

Yay! Good luck with the interview! I hope you can get a recording and share it with people who don't have a tv (okay, that just means me :)